Sculpting Related Video's By GardensOfUtopia,CdLiteStudio, and Nefer Kane

Welcome


Thursday, January 7, 2010

Im here! New stuff <3 Ooak

Well it seems I have been gone for a good while. life has had many ups and downs the past half a year or so and things have picked up. We moved so many times in such a short time it was chaos and very stressful on me and my husband. I now have a new art area set up in my new home and decided to start sculpting and other crafts again. I also started some new projects that I have been interested in for quite some time now. Please let me know what you all think :) I missed you guys. I can not wait to catch up on all your blogs. Of course not all of your posts but possibly your most recent.

*kisses*









4 comments:

  1. Welcome back Janis!! You must feel so good to finally be settled and to have your own
    art section in your new home - that is great!

    I loved seeing pics of your work area and what you have been creating! And oh my...I'm now hungry for some little petit-fours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sweetie! Yep it's a great feeling considering moving so many times since my son was 1 month. He is 8 Months now. I am just so happy. I am happy I got you hungry! I have more to post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janis,
    The tiny food sculptures look sooo real and sooo YUMMY!
    Your Fairies are breathtaking, Love your work!

    ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing Work Janis Love it.. Looks So Real!
    Valerie From Facebook!

    ReplyDelete