Sculpting Related Video's By GardensOfUtopia,CdLiteStudio, and Nefer Kane

Welcome


Wednesday, February 6, 2013

It's time...

It is now time I start working harder this year. My youngest of 4 children is now 3 years old. He seems more independent and I feel I can get back to work. Life since I have started sculpting, was in fact hectic. I had a new baby every 2 1/2 - 3 years which made me unable to sculpt or create much of anything for that matter. I would never change a thing though. My children are my number one and I can not imagine a better life. Sculpting or anything artistic would have been a bonus. I have accomplished a lot in my many years of art and plan to do more so now that my children are older. I just hope the fans I have had are still around and eager to see and reply to what I have to offer visually and for sale this year. I love you guys <3 p="">
                                         Below is some work I have done and not updated.